Paula Deen’s Slow Cooker Pulled Pickled Pork Sandwiches #SundaySupper
- 1 (24 ounce) jar of Dill Pickle Slices (Hamburger Slices)
- 4-6 pound picnic pork roast
- 2-3 Tablespoons of fresh chopped garlic
- 2 cups of homemade cole slaw
- 8 sandwich buns, soft
- Place pork roast in your slow cooker and pour the entire contents of the jar of dill pickle slices over it – juice and all.
- Add the copped garlic.
- Cover and cook the pork roast on LOW for 10 hours or HIGH for 6 hours.
- Season the meat with pepper.
- Pull apart meat with a fork.
- To serve, place ¼ cup of homemade coleslaw on each of 8 soft sandwich buns.
- Top with pickled pork and serve!
Recipe by Crazed Mom Lifestyle and Recipes at http://crazedmom.com/paula-deens-slow-cooker-pulled-pickled-pork-sandwiches/